1. The Refer a Friend Promotion is available to eligible Envision Optical customers for the period from 15 August 2013.
2. Subject to these terms and conditions, eligible customers will receive a $50 store voucher to spend on any product in store, at any one of the Envision Optical practices.
3. Envision Optical reserves the right to suspend or discontinue this Promotion at its discretion, and any decision on the Promotion is at the sole discretion of Envision Optical.
4. Envision Optical will send the $50 store voucher to the customer’s nominated email address via an email containing the voucher and unique code.
5. The $50 store voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
6. The $50 store voucher can only be used with purchases over $100.
7. The $50 store voucher is limited to one voucher per person only, and valid for three months from the date of email.
8. The $50 store voucher is not transferable to another party.
8. In order to participate in the Promotion, existing customers must provide the name and valid email of a referral. Note that a referral email will be sent to the referrer’s nominated email address.
9. By clicking on the ‘SUBMIT’ button from the Envision Optical Refer a Friend Page, or completing a form in-store, the referrer will have agreed to these terms and conditions.
10. For the referred friend to qualify as an Eligible Referral for the Promotion, the referred friend must:
a. Not be an existing customer on the Envision Optical database;
b. Must be a resident of the Gold Coast or Brisbane.
11. This Promotion may not be entered into, or used in conjunction with any other promotion.
12. The customer warrants that the individuals that the customer intends to refer the Promotion to are residents of The Gold Coast or Brisbane, aged 18 years or older and would normally consent to receive such messages from the Customer.
13. The customer may only refer the Promotion to a friend’s unique email address once.
14. Envision Optical reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of referrals and applications (including a referrer’s or applicant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any referrer or applicant who submits a claim or entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim or entry process.