Too much of the following will do your eyes (and the rest of you) no good at all:
- Red meat, sugar, refined carbs, fried, trans and saturated fats, processed foods
- Avoid salty foods; you’ll reduce your risks of cataracts
- Use olive oil to cook rather than high omega-6 oils
- If you take Warfarin, you are not able to eat green leafy vegetables and you may be diet deficient in antioxidants. You should then taking Blackmores 1x Macu-Vision® a day.
- Smoking at all
- High UV exposure: wear sunglasses whenever you’re outside